onsdag den 9. april 2014

First day at M.A. High School

So today was the first day I went to Menlo-Atherton High School. The school is so big and its just like in the movies. I went to Amanda's classes, but I did not undertand much of what was going on. They have something called AP classes over here, which is like high level classes, so it was a bit difficult. Anyways, what I really love about American High Schools is that they have so many different sports teams, for example lacrosse and soccer, which Amanda (my host) plays. I actually went to see her lacrosse game yesterday after school. It was so cool, but unfortunately they did not win.

Before the lacrosse game started
Yesterday after the game, Amanda's mother drove me home, and then I played some ping-pong with Joshua, Amanda's little brother and later with Amanda as well when she came home. Joshua was good, but we actually won once, so I am content. Later Amanda, her family and I went to a Mexican restaurant called Chevy's, where we ate a very delicious dinner. It was very cosy. I really like her family and the food was great.

So I have taken some pictures of the car I told you about. It is an electric car, so it can accelerate very quickly, and Amanda's mother showed me when we drove home. It was so fun! Unfortunately we do not have the brand Tesla in Denmark, so you guys have to make do with the pictures below.


Joshua and the car ;-)


Amanda and Joshua in the car

That was yesterday. Emilie is going to write about today, so stay updated!

//Anna

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar