lørdag den 12. april 2014

Last day with my second family

Thursday the 10th of April

Today was the day I had to say goodbye to my second family. It was so sad, I really enjoyed the days in their beautiful house and the feeling of being a part of the Wiseman family. Before Amanda and I drove to school, we took a photograph, the Wiseman family and I. Afterwards I had to say goodbye to Amanda's parents, which were so hard. Openminded, sweet and loveable is really what they are and I'll miss them so much! 

The Wiseman family (minus Joshua) and I




















Carolyn, Amanda and I while making crepes
Sad it was leaving the house for the last time, but i still had a day in M.A. High School. In the last class we had food and nutrition, which were so cosy and also very fun! We made crepes and I had a great time with Amanda an Carolyn (a friend of Amanda's).







Liz (Amanda's mother) offerede me these shorts as a present!
I LOVE THEM!















The sad part came, when i had to say goodbye to Amanda. It was so hard, I really enjoyed spending time with her, she is so funny and sweet. If I could, I would have stayed with her. Seriously, I nearly cried, it was just so emotionel, because I don't even know if I'm going to see her again... But I'm sure I will, the Wiseman family told my to come back and they are a part of me now. 




Some lovely memories:



This has just been an amazing trip. I have met so many nice people and really enjoyed experience the American culture! I will definitly come back to this beautiful country, so see you soon USA and see you soon Wiseman family! ;-)


//Anna 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar